| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The AUG SMG is a weapon found only in Hitman: Contracts.
The AUG SMG is a large bullpup submachine gun. It appears to have a scope, but it cannot be used in-game. Despite this, it remains an accurate weapon nevertheless. This, along with its lower rate of fire, gives it an edge in long range firefights compared to other SMGs. It trades this advantage with a lower magazine capacity of 25.
- Training Area - Found on SWAT team members.
- Asylum Aftermath - Found on SWAT team members and on a patient.
- The Bjarkhov Bomb - Used by Fuchs's personal bodyguards.
- Rendezvous in Rotterdam - In basement near shooting range.
- It is the only bullpup weapon in the entire Hitman series.