|It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Agnija "Aggie" Radoncic is a new character introduced in Hitman: Absolution and a member of an elite group of killers, code-named The Saints. She is the fourth Saint to die at the hands of Agent 47.
She is one of the twin members of the Saints and fights alongside her biological twin sister, Dijana "Di" Radoncic. They were born in Serbia. Their parents were Serbian and Croatian. Although they are very similar, they are very different in terms of attitude and style. She comes from Montenegro, a country ravished by years of inter-ethnic wars and as a result, grew up knowing the hardships of life and cruelty. After the parents died, she and her sister joined a guerilla group and later an underground vendetta movement.
- Name: Radoncic, Agnija (Aggie)
- Date of Birth: 04.22.1978
- Hair: Brown
- Height: 170 cm
- Eyes: Blue
- Nationality: Montenegrin
- Rank: Eagle
- Gender: F
- Children: None
- Relationship: None
- Sponsor: ICA-PF-579113/TRAVIS
- Citizenships: N/A
- File No.: N/A
- Initiative: The Saints
- Distinguishing Marks: N/A
- Val: N/A
- Amt: N/A
- File Clearance: Tetra
- ID: N/A
- In the trailer, her weapon of choice is an assault rifle while her twin sister Dijana was dual-wielding two pistols. She's also wears a cross on a long chain while her sister's chain is much shorter.
- In the "Attack of the Saints" trailer, she was the first to die.
- In the second cut-scene with the Saints in the Hitman: Absolution, she is the third saint, who left the bus. In the trailer and in the cut-scene, she is shown standing second from the right.
- Though the game advices to keep both sisters divided, they can be killed at the same time by an explosion. For this kind of elimination player will be rewarded with an achievement.
- In the ICA file folder Agnija shares a personnel file with Dijana.