- Masahiro Hayamoto
- Power Generator 1
- Power Generator 2
- Power Generator 3
The objective is to infiltrate Katsuyama-Jo, the remote, highly secure castle of the Japanese arms dealer, Masahiro Hayamoto.
- 47 — this is Diana from the Agency. We've been monitoring the small tracking device in the late Hayamoto Jr.
- We managed to track down Hayamoto Sr., thanks to your fine work. We're quite excited since Hayamoto hasn't been registered in public for more than 15 years.
- He emerged at one of his castles in central Japan. This makes it a very tricky assignment.
- Get to the castle undetected
- Wait for the briefing on alarm grid
- SMG-SD6 - Carried by all of the guards.
- W2000 Custom Rifle - Carried by all of the snipers in the towers.
- Katana - Carried by the ninjas in the rafters.
- The briefing for this mission is word-to-word similar to the previous one, albeit shorter due to some paragraphs that only concern the previous mission were cut.
- The title card used is the same to the one used in the previous mission.
- This mission was voted by the Hitman fans as the Worst mission of entire Hitman franchise.
- If you manage to get Silent Assassin on Xbox 360 version, your Xbox Live account will most likely be audited for suspected cheating.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Prologue (Sicily)||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue (Russia & Sicily)||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|