| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
A Brick is a heavy block or a single unit of a ceramic material used in masonry construction.
- "A heavy brick."
Bricks are similar to bottles in the sense of their abundance. They can be used to attack targets by smashing it into their heads, head-on or from behind. Alternatively, they may be thrown and used as a distraction. Not seen as a weapon by enemies.
- A Personal Contract: Scattered around the gardens.
- The King of Chinatown: On a planter overlooking the alley and stairs that Snowman uses to hide drugs and the suspended platform you shoot to crush King.
- Terminus: In the alleyway on right side of hotel, on a half-wall near the street.
- Shaving Lenny: Various locations; in the small room near the scrapyard entrance on the street.
- Operation Sledgehammer: In Outgunned on the roof to the right.
- Countdown: On the level below the helipad, behind the last strip of mines towards the tail of the helicopter.
- Absolution: On the floor in the middle of the first pathway on the left after entering the Burnwood family tomb area.
The Final Test
In the prologue mission The Final Test you can find a brick on level 1 in the south west corner of the large southern room. You can also find one on level 2 in the far north east corner of the terrace.
In The Showstopper mission, there is a brick lying on the ground inside the passage leading to the Pile-Driver Barge.