- sniping the Red Dragon Negotiator in Codename 47's Kowloon Triads in Gang War mission
- poisoning Masahiro Hayamoto Jr. in Silent Assassin's Tracking Hayamoto
- drowning Fritz Fuchs in Contracts's Traditions of the Trade
- garroting Fernando Xalvador Delgado in Blood Money's A Vintage Year
- shooting Dominic Osmond in Absolution's Hunter and Hunted
During this, the Shadow Client reveals his knowledge of 47 and the Agency, strongly suggesting that 47's assassinations have brought hardship to him:
- "You were always the best. Nobody ever came close. You defined the art, and it defines you. Your actions have changed the world. Powerful men have fallen by your hand; but by the same token, others have risen. Do you realize what kind of world you've been shaping? Does the ICA? Does your handler? I live in that world. I have seen the consequences. I have felt the cost. That's what defines me."
- ↑ https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/216/162/large/klaus-scherwinski-hitman-storyboards-legacy-trailer4.jpg?1471206007
| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.