Food Vendor is a recurring disguise found in the Hitman franchise, appearing in a number of different missions in a number of different looks.
- A Gilded Cage - The disguise is worn by various food vendors within the bazaar. With the disguise, food and spices can be publicly poisoned without causing suspicion, but not drinks or shisha pipes. Kitchen knives and meat cleavers can be openly carried. The disguise doesn’t grant access to any restricted areas.
- A House Built on Sand - Identical to its appearance in A Gilded Cage.
- The Finish Line - The disguise is worn by various food vendors across the mission area, typically occupying food stands. The disguise allows players to publicly poison food and water items. While wearing the disguise, the player is granted access to the food stands, the paddock outdoor employee area, the Race Marshal area and the podium building (excluding the employee and podium area). Additionally, kitchen knives and meat cleavers can be openly carried.
- A Silver Tongue - Largely identical to its appearance in The Finish Line. While wearing the disguise, the player maintains access to the now restricted truck area. The player can also tend an Atlantide stand and offer potentially poisoned water samples to event guests, as well as Ajit "AJ" Krish.
- Chasing a Ghost - Found in various areas of the slums. The player can publicly poison food and drink items while wearing this disguise. The disguise doesn’t grant access to any restricted areas, but can be used to tend to drinks and food stands, to serve potentially poison items to NPCs, including the Maelstrom.
- Illusions of Grandeur - Identical to its appearance in Chasing a Ghost.
The Food Vendor outfit appears in the following missions:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.