| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
The Glock 17, abbreviated to GK17, is a pistol which offers 17 rounds in a magazine. It is a very accurate pistol and has moderate power.
- Training Area: Used by one of the patrolling guards.
- Beldingford Manor: Used by the Manor guards.
- Deadly Cargo: Used by the policemen in the harbor.
- Traditions of the Trade: Used by the guards in the hotel.
- Slaying a Dragon: Used by some of the members of the Blue Lotus Triad.
- The Seafood Massacre: Used by some of the policemen. Also, a dual version can be unlocked by completing the mission on Silent Assassin.
- Hunter and Hunted: Used by some of the policemen and by Inspector Albert Fournier.
The Glock 17 is an Austrian made, semi-automatic, polymer framed gun. It's chambered in the 9x19 Parabellum round. It was first manufactured by the Austrian company Glock in 1982. The Glock 17 is named after the 17 criteria needed for a new Austrian military duty pistol.