|It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
There is a ghost on Traditions of the Trade in the darkened corridors and the murder room in the closed hotel wing. It doesn't try to attack you. It will disappear if you stare at it too long.
To find him, from the hotel entrance, turn right, go through the door, pick the lock on the next one when nobody is watching and you can catch a glimpse of the ghost in the corridor. The ghost can be killed, and its corpse dragged; however the guards will notice you dragging the ghost's corpse, and they will attack.
- It is possible to kill him with fiber wire at this point. Keep in mind that when he turns invisible, he is still there.
- You can also see him hovering above the bath by looking in the bathroom mirror in the murder room, the one that a police officer is guarding.
- If you shoot the spot where it is, blood comes out and the target turns red.
- The ghost's appearance suggests that the corpse in the murder room is actually his.
- Killing the ghost in the HD remasters unlocks the achievement/trophy Ghostbuster.