The target of this mission is Masahiro Hayamoto.
- 47 — this is Diana from Agency. We've been monitoring the small tracking device in the late Hayamoto Jr.
- We managed to track down Hayamoto Sr., thanks to your fine work. We're quite excited since Hayamoto hasn't been registered in public for more than 15 years.
- He emerged at one of his castles in central Japan. This makes it a very tricky assignment.
- You must make your way through some very tough security and bypass a lot of electronic surveillance in order to access the castle undetected.
- You might need to take out the power grids to the alarm units. The whole area is studded with tripwires, guards, substations, alarm units, guard towers, etc.
- Strategic planning is extremely important — all their systems are on high alert, so consider your moves there. Your equipment is hidden in a truck just outside the entry gates.
- When you get the equipment we'll brief you on the position of alarm units as well as guard movements.
- 47 — I repeat: Find the truck with equipment, wait for our briefing, get to the castle undetected, and take out the castle alarm before entering.
- Locate the secret passage.
- SMG-SD6 - Carried by a majority of the guards.
- W2000 Custom Rifle - Carried by all of the snipers in the towers.
- Katana - Carried by the ninjas in the room near the vehicle checkpoint.
- Crossbow - By the Agency pickup.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Prologue (Sicily)||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue (Russia & Sicily)||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.