| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
The licenses plates on cars in Hope County suggest Hope is really Rapid City, SD (South Dakota plates that start with 2 indicate Pennington County).
Throughout the game, Agent 47 encounters several of the county and town's inhabitants. These include:
- Sheriff Clive Skurky, the town's abusive and corrupt Sheriff.
- Judge Dennis Strickland, a criminal judge at the Hope County Court.
- Lilly Dukes, the daughter/granddaughter of the owner of Hope's gun shop and the finest shot in the town.
- John Turner, a public lawyer employed by the state as part of a legal aid program.
- Robert S. Dukes, the owner of the Hope's gun shop
- Brad Pointer, a fellow lawyer charged with providing legal aid.
- Morton Headgrens, a criminal charged with car theft.
- Timothy Hawke, the town eccentric and conspiracy theorist.
- Officer Monroe, a police officer mentioned in the town newspaper. He allegidly ran over a shovel.
- John Wiggins, a 49-year-old auto mechanic crushed by a car lift in the mission The Streets of Hope. His name is mentioned in a newspaper article.
Targets and Plot
In the mission Shaving Lenny, Agent 47 arrives in town to eliminate some members of the Hope Cougars, a gang of which Lenny Dexter is a key member. The targets, all of whom are involved in the plot to kidnap Victoria, are:
47 is also tasked with abducting Lenny alive and interrogating for information about the kidnapping.
It is known that Blake Dexter is praised as a great benefactor to the town of Hope and, according to Hope News Times, intends to make it a tourist resort. Though locals welcome his contributions, they are apparently not very helpful; in the preview of "Streets of Hope", newspapers with the headline "City is Bankrupt" can be seen in Tyler Colvin's office.