| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Howard Moxon (also known as "The Broker") is the 8th elusive target and appeared on August 5th 2016 to August 7th 2016 in the mission The Showstopper. He later reappeared on February 23rd 2018 - March 5th 2018. The mission not only required that Moxon be assassinated, but that the Ivory White be collected in the same mission.
- While standing outside, he may complain on the phone to another person, and reveal the location of the Ivory White.
- Sergei Larin's intel shows that Howard Moxon is one of his buyers.
- He attempts to call Sergei, but is unable to reach him, suggesting that the hit on the Forger occured at roughly the same time.
- A bug allowed players to begin the re-activation on February 15th, 2018.
- His mission was based during the Sanguine Fashion Show, which did not last even for a day before it ended due to the deaths of Viktor Novikov and Dalia Margolis. To have been killed during this time, he would have had to been a target during the Showstopper mission.