Kitchen Staff is a recurring disguise found in the Hitman franchise, appearing in a number of different missions in a number of different looks.
- Club 27 - Worn by the chefs of the Himmapan Hotel. It grants access to all staff only areas of the hotel with the exception of the security rooms, the receptionist’s area, the atrium roof and the office of the hotel manager. The ground floor of the Emperor Suite can be entered, but requires the player to be frisked. While wearing the disguise, the player can openly carry kitchen knives and meat cleavers, as well as poison food and drink items.
- The Source - Largely identical to its appearance in Club 27, with the exception that it no longer grants access to the backyard.
- The Finish Line - Worn by the lone chef in the VIP Lounge kitchen. The disguise grants access to the executive lounge, kitchen and pantry, everywhere in and around the Thwack and Kowoon Paddock, everywhere in the parking garage except for the security office, the Race Marshal area and the truck area. Additionally, while wearing the disguise, the player can openly carry kitchen knives and meat cleavers, as well as poison food and drink items.
- A Silver Tongue - Identical to its appearance in The Finish Line.
The Kitchen Staff outfit appears in the following missions:
- In Miami, entering the VIP lounge in the kitchen staff disguise is only considered as trespassing when the player moves through the guarded door. By using the second door or climbing onto the balcony the player can enter the lounge and freely walk around the NPCs without any alerts. It’s unknown whether this is a bug or intentional.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.