| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
Dixon was once an officer of the Oakland Police Department strongly considered for a position in the FBI. She was later recruited to be a member of the elite ICA team, code-named "The Saints", and became a star and potential senior manager within the organization. She is searching for and training potential new members for this group under the specific orders of Benjamin Travis.
The Saints attempt to kill Agent 47 at a motel, but she and her team suffer heavy losses as a result, as she and all of her colleagues were killed by the hitman. she is the seventh and final saint to die
- Name: Dixon, LaSandra Belle
- Date of Birth: N/A
- Hair: Black
- Height: N/A
- Eyes: Green
- Nationality: American
- Rank: Gamma
- Gender: F
- Children: N/A
- Relationship: N/A
- Sponsor: ICA-PF-579113/TRAVIS
- Citizenships: N/A
- File No.: ICA-PF-229577
- Initiative: The Saints
- Distinguishing Marks: N/A
- Val: N/A
- Amt: N/A
- File Clearance: Tetra
- ID: ICA-PF-229577/DIXON
- In promotional material such as the Attack of the Saints trailer, Dixon's tear tattoo is on her left cheek. In the game, it's on her right cheek.
- Her role in the game appears to have been trimmed down considerably during production. Promotional video footage from the documentary "Burning Hope" shows the filming of an omitted scene between her and 47, in which he is holding her by the throat as she begs for mercy. This was removed for unknown reasons, and Dixon became an ingame target instead. It is also suggested from the Saints ICA File trailer that she would survive the initial encounter and end up hospitalized. In the documentary, there was also footage of Fox saying a prayer during shooting, though no such scene appears in the game.
- Dixon is voiced by Vivica A. Fox, the actress who played the former assassin Vernita Green in Kill Bill. Her role as LaSandra Dixon may pay homage to her previous role.
- She is the only saint who doesn't use an Agency Dynamics CPW, she uses The Absolver.
- "It's not every day I get to kill me a legend!"
- "Go with God, motherfucker."
- "Give a what up to JC for me. Later."