|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
- Lee Hong (Chinese: 李洪) is the leader of the Red Dragon Triad and one of 47's five fathers. He is killed by Agent 47 at his restaurant.
- "Lee Hong: served in the French Foreign Legion for five years in Vietnam, before returning to Hong Kong. Two weeks after his arrival he poisoned his uncle and stepped in his shoes as the leader of the Red Dragon Triad. Has ruled large parts of Hong Kong for three decades. Is known publicly as 'the man with no conscience'."
- ―Diana Burnwood
Through this, he was involved in secretive cloning experiments headed by Ort-Meyer, providing funding in exchange for spare organs (which is why he appears young and healthy for his age). This makes him one of 47's five genetic "fathers".
Rise to Power
Two weeks after he returned from service, he poisoned his own uncle to take control of the Red Dragon Triad, earning him the nickname "The Man With No Conscience". He had been the unquestioned ruler of the Red Dragon triads, and Hong Kong's criminal underground in general, since the early 1970s.
By 1999 (the year of Hitman: Codename 47), he pulled his funding from Ort-Meyer's projects believing he had gone crazy. Ort-Meyer anonymously assigned 47 to kill him. As Lee Hong had become much too powerful to target early on, 47 began by instigating a war between him and the Blue Lotus Triad, to weaken both his influence and man power. 47 eventually kills him, against such threats as Lee Hong's army of Red Dragon members, his poison-tipped sword, and his personal bodyguard Tzun, who tastes his food and escorts him everywhere. With Lee Hong dead and the Jade Figurine gone, the Red Dragon Triad collapses into anarchy.
Master Martial Artist: Hong is versed in unarmed and armed combat. His military training from the French Foreign Legionnaires have made his skills more honed.
Master Swordsman: Hong is very versed in swordsmanship as he known to carry his poison tipped Chinese Sword.
Military Training: Hong's training have made him hone his martial skills and even became more versed in firearms, explosives, and warfare tactics.
- His most valuable holding is the Jade Figurine, who wields it to legitimize his rule over the Red Dragons.
- It is mentioned that Lee Hong's only weakness is women.
- In Contracts, Lee Hong carries with him a poison filled Chinese sword that Glows green due to the poisonous substance mixed with the blade. The sword is extremely powerful and can kill a person with a single stroke.
- If the player knocks him out and steals his sword, when he regains consciousness, instead of cowering, he will fistfight the player.
- Lee Hong is the first of the Five Fathers that 47 goes after in Codename 47, but he is the penultimate target in Contracts.