| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Plunger is a common tool used to remove stoppages in plumbing.
- "A common device that is used to release stoppages in plumbing."
Plungers can be used in a variety of ways. They can be used to strike a target head-on, smashing them in the head. They can also be used to sneak up on an unsuspecting target and strangle them with it. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
- Terminus: Various locations; in any of the restrooms.
- Welcome to Hope: In the restroom, in one of the stalls.
- Death Factory: In the "Descontamination" section, after the entry to the shower area.
- Operation Sledgehammer: In the ending of "Hope Fair" location (church area), around the nearest house on the left.
- Countdown: In the storeroom protected by the keypad.