| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Police Baton is a melee weapon found in Hitman: Absolution.
- "A forced compliance tool used by law enforcement officers."
For police batons, there are two methods of attack. The first, done silently from behind, is used as leverage to break the target's neck. In the other, done from the front, it is struck against the target's head. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction.
- Shaving Lenny: Inside the donut shop.
- Skurky's Law: On a table in the small archive before entering the parking lot; in the security office in the courthouse.
- Operation Sledgehammer: In the reception area of the police station.
- The Showstopper: On a long table in the southernmost large dining room on the second level of the palace.
- Situs Inversus: On a desk in the security room near the cable car.
- Although it can be seen in the Hope County police station, it is never used by the Hope Police.