| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Radio is a device which reads sound waves transmitted by a radio station and plays it. It could be used as a distraction by Agent 47.
Radios can be used in several different ways. Firstly, they may be used as a melee weapon by smashing it into a target's head, breaking it in the process. Next, it may be manually placed and subsequently activated, forcing the nearest NPC to investigate and turn it off. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction. Please note that if it is thrown (not dropped), it will break on impact.
- A Personal Contract: On the ledge in the kitchen, opposite of the entrance.
- Terminus: On a trolley in Upper Floors.
- Run For Your Life: In the room with the safe in the Shangri La Garden.
- Birdie's Gift: Directly in front when entering staff quarters.
- Shaving Lenny: On a shelf in the Green Mountain store.
- Dexter Industries: On a chair in Descent.
- Death Factory: On a table in the first room in R&D.
- Fight Night: On a table near The Patriot's trailer.
- Attack of the Saints: On a counter in Parking Lot.
- Skurky's Law: In a room with a court security guard reading papers in Courthouose.
- Blackwater Park: Inside Lenny's room.
In The Showstopper epsisode, there is a radio in the basement's lunch room, which is the most eastern room with entrances leading into both the northern and southern corridors, standing ontop of the north side of the bench along the east wall.
There is also a radio located inside Sheikh Salman al-Ghazali's suite on the second floor, which is the room with entrances from the northern corridor overlooking the main entrance hall on the east side of the palace. It is standing on a table in the middle of the room near the balcony door.