Redemption at Gontranno is the 21st and final level of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. The only objective is to kill Sergei Zavorotko and his bodyguards.
- Beretta 9mm Pistol - Carried by some of the guards.
- Dragunov SVD Sniper - Carried by some of the guards.
- W2000 Custom Rifle - Carried by some of the guards.
- SMG - Carried by some guards.
- SPAS12 - Carried by Sergei Zavorotko (unable to use after killing him as the final cutscene triggers.)
- All weapons brought from other missions are available at shed near the well
- It is possible, though very difficult, to play this mission stealthy and stats will not be recorded unlike all other missions.
- Just like the mission The Setup in Hitman: Codename 47, Agent 47 does not bring any weapons with him (excluding Fiber Wire).
- This is the second mission in the Hitman series in which the last mission is set at the same place where the first mission took place. The first one is Meet Your Brother in Hitman: Codename 47.
- It is possible to bug the mission by using the Fiber Wire behind the confession booth to "kill" Sergei before even shooting the heart. After the cutscene ends he will just be floating around, unable to shoot you.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Prologue (Sicily)||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue (Russia & Sicily)||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.