| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
The Remote Explosive is an explosive in Hitman: Absolution.
- "Explosives fit with a radio controlled detonator."
Primarily used as a direct weapon, it can also be used to trigger accidents. It may also be used as a melee weapon by bashing it into the head of a target. Alternatively, it may be thrown and used as a distraction, so long as the detonator isn't triggered. The explosive acts like the RU-AP mine in Blood Money, 47 can only carry one Remote Explosive at a time.
- The King of Chinatown: In a crate above King's car.
- Run For Your Life: In the safe in the rundown apartment complex. Notebook located across the room is needed.
- Hunter and Hunted - In a warehouse where Dole meets the police officer.
- Shaving Lenny - Upstairs of Tyler Colvin's store.
- Dexter Industries: Storage room on the third floor of dexter industries.
- Death Factory - Storage room on Test Facility on the far right of the first floor, requires a keycard to get in. Silo: located on a shelf of the room where the weapon box sits.
- Fight Night - Between some boxes in the hangar; next to the C4 Brick in the arena.
- Attack of the Saints - On some Agency boxes in the Parking Lot segment.
- Operation Sledgehammer - In the sniper's nest in the Hope Fair segment.
- Blackwater Park - Start off the mission with it.
- Absolution - In the Burnwood Family Tomb segment.
The Remote Explosive can be found on the top floor of the palace, inside the attic. They are located within the security center in the south western part of the attic, lying ontop of a table with computer screens. There is also a Bartoli 75R pistol spawn right next to it.