Richard M. Foreman (also known as "The Chameleon") is the 18th elusive target in HITMAN™. He first appeared in the mission Freedom Fighters from January 13th, 2016 to January 20th, 2016, and was reactivated from July 2nd, 2018 to July 9th, 2018.
He was later reactivated as a legacy elusive target in HITMAN™ 2 from August 2nd, 2019 to August 13th, 2019.
- Foreman is the first elusive target with a kill condition attached. He must be killed in a non-explosive accident.
- Foreman is taking part in a secret operation, named Operation Highball, which seems to be about him impersonating an Air Force general named Robert James Cobb to steal nuclear weapons from an unknown base. The operation is alluded to by two NPCs near the water tower during Freedom Fighters, in which Foreman was to lead them into Ellsworth Air Force base in South Dakota.
- If 47 gets rid of the hacker who is helping him in impersonating the general, Foreman will go to the balcony to smoke a cigarette, providing an opportunity to push him.
- Despite being American-born, Foreman speaks with an English accent.
- Despite his reported penchant for disguise, Foreman is never shown impersonating anyone within the mission, and has the same in-game appearance as he does in the briefing.
- Foreman's outfit has a striking resemblance to the USAF service dress, which is worn by senior officers.
- Eliminating Foreman with poison and drowning also counts as a non-explosion accident.