There are two types of this disguise:
- Soldier - soldiers can roam in most restricted areas but cannot enter the Pushkin Building in St. Petersburg Stakeout and the Basement 2 in Tubeway Torpedo.
- Officer - this disguise is similar to soldier's, however it allows you to enter the Basement 2 freely.
- General - this disguise is not available to the player, however Agent Smith uses Bardachenko's attire in order to escape the bunker. Surprisingly, no one grows suspicious of Smith's disguise.
Like in Hitman 2, there are two types of this disguise:
- Soldier - with this disguise you can roam around Bjarkhov's Base, however you won't be able to enter the ship.
- Officer - this disguise is as effective as soldier's, however with this one you'll be able to enter the ship. Instead of a ushanka, 47 has a beret
The Russian Soldier outfit appears in the following missions:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.