Say Hello to My Little Friend is the 8th mission in Hitman: Codename 47. It is the final mission of the series of missions to eliminate Pablo Ochoa.
- Pablo Ochoa
Agent 47's final objective is to kill Ochoa, and blow up the drug lab leaving it in ruins stopping Ochoa's drug trade.
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
The camp is now just a few feet away from you. Be careful. It is very well guarded. Once inside the camp you should be able to find plenty of weapons and ammunition.
- Eliminate the Drug Lord.
- Blow up the laboratory.
- Use the airplane to escape.
- Your mission is to eliminate the drug lord, and destroy his drug laboratory. The camp is heavily guarded by soldiers, and the drug lord himself is rumored to be extremely dangerous.
- Explosives are very likely to be found inside Pablo's mansion. Use those to destroy the lab. There is a landing strip inside the camp. Find a plane and use it to escape.
Any weapon bought/found will be carried over into this mission.
- Kalashnikov AK103 - On soldiers and in weapons cache.
- Kalashnikov AK47 - On soldiers and in weapons cache.
- Desert Eagle Mark XIX - On officers.
- Beretta '92 Silenced - Inside tent and on second floor of Ochoa's mansion.
- US Army M60 - Wielded by Ochoa and near the runway.
- M134 Minigun - in a supply tent within the camp.
- Blaser Jagdwaffen R93 Sniper - In a guard tower.
- Pentagon Knife - In cache near starting location.
- Along with the two proceeding missions, this mission was not remade within Hitman: Contracts.
- The player can actually kill Ochoa from the start of the mission, if they still have the R93 rifle.
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Columbia||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Hungary||Traditions of the Trade|
|Rotterdam||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Epilogue (Romania)||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|