|Hello 47, we've some business at the wiki.|
This article, or a section of this article, does not meet wiki standards. Please so that it meets our standards.
Target: Masahiro Hayamoto
Agent 47 can breathe deep. The long, cold, snowy and perilous journey through the wild lands of central Japan is finally over. The only chore now is to make his way through the annals of Hayamoto's ancient yet deviously high-tech castle, recover the missile guidance system from his basement museum, eliminate the target and, most importantly, escape alive.
47 — Diana here! I see you managed to infiltrate the castle. Good work! This castle, Katsuyama-Jo, is the headquarters of Masahiro Hayamoto.
Your objective is to track down Hayamoto and eliminate him, as well as get away safely with the missile guidance system in his possession.
Although this squeaky old fortress may look obsolete, make no mistake — it's equipped with all the latest electronic security measures.
On top of that, the place is crawling with ordinary security guards at lower levels, and Hayamoto's own handpicked yoyimbos at the top.
Approach this assignment with the utmost caution, 47 — these people are ruthless, fanatical, and extremely clever.
I repeat, 47 — evade guards and security measures, eliminate Hayamoto and secure the missile guidance system before escaping.
- SMG-SD6 - Carried by most of the guards plus four in the weapons room.
- .22 Suppressed - At the southeast corner of the museum.
- Desert Eagle - Carried by some of the guards.
- Katana - Carried by the ninjas in the rafters, Hayamoto himself, and one in the museum.
- Eliminate Hayamoto
- Secure missile guidance system
- Escape the castle
- In this mission, 47 will come across Mei-Ling again and even if disguised, she will still recognize him.
- In the museum there is a bottle. On that bottle is a picture of Violent J from Insane Clown Posse that says voodoo on the label.
- This mission is one of the few missions that has two escape routes: the first is the most simple, by exiting the castle through the front door, where the player started the mission. The other is escaping the castle using the helicopter in the courtyard.
- Regardless of how the player chose her fate in Codename 47, Lei-Ling still appears alive in this mission.
- When 47 meets Lei Ling, he claims that he saved her from Lee Hong in Hong-Kong, this is a reference to the mission The Lee Hong Assassination from Hitman: Codename 47.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Prologue (Sicily)||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue (Russia & Sicily)||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|