| It's a straightforward assignment, 47.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Hitman Wiki by expanding it.
- "A heavy bust cast in the likeness of a famous artist."
Statue busts may be used to kill targets by smashing it against their heads, head-on or from behind. Alternatively, they can also be thrown as distractions. Regardless of what method is used, the bust is broken in the process.
- A Personal Contract: Upstairs on the dresser right across from the stairs, under a painting.
- Terminus: Main floor, in the same room as the cranky woman, on the floor between ironing board and window.
- Run For Your Life: In the library.
- Skurky's Law: On a cigarette pack dispenser in the rotunda of the courthouse; in the judge's chambers.
- One of a Kind: On a table upstairs.
- Blackwater Park: On display in the penthouse.
The Final Test
In the prologue mission The Final Test you can find a bust on level 1 in the most north eastern room. This is the radio room and is restricted. You will need the KGB Officer disguise or a Soviet Soldier disguise to access it without anyone noticing. There are two guards outside the only entrance. If you are using a Soviet Soldier disguise, one of the guards patrolling nearby will still notice you, but he is avoidable.
In The Showstopper episode, there are four busts in total. There are two of them on level 2 and two of them on level 3. On the second level there is one inside the most western middle room which leads to the west balcony. The other one on the same floor is located in the storage room which is the larger room you need to pass through in order to get to the most south eastern room.
Both the ones on the top level is inside the attic and both of them are near the entrance to each side of the corridor linking the north and south side of the attic together.