The Death of Hannelore is the 18th mission in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Set in India, it is the 2nd of 3 parts mission of the hit on the leaders of a religious cult based in India.
The first target of the cult has to be assassinated now, that is, Hannelore von Kamprad.
Target: Hannelore von Kamprad
Once inside, you will have to find and kill the cult leader's personal physician and main propagandist, von Kamprad, and next, on to hospital island, where the cult leader is.
- Pick up door key to hiding place
- Kill Dr. von Kamprad
- Hide the body of Dr. von Kamprad — check your map
- No civilians must be killed
- Beretta 9mm Pistol - Carried by all of the guards.
- 9mm Pistol SD - In the storage room.
- AK-74 - In the storage room.
- Patient - This disguise is very useful. It is available in the 3rd room on left and can be used to reach and kill Dr. von Kamprad.
- Cult Member - Inside the small temple and 5th room on right of courtyard.
- Bodyguard - One can be found on the right side of the pool.
- The briefing of this mission is word-to-word similar to what Agent Smith said to Agent 47 in the end of previous mission.
- Additionally, it is the only briefing in the game that does not feature Diana Burnwood's voice.
|Missions in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|Prologue (Sicily)||The Gontranno Sanctuary - Anathema|
|Russia||St. Petersburg Stakeout - Kirov Park Meeting - Tubeway Torpedo - Invitation to a Party|
|Japan||Tracking Hayamoto - Hidden Valley - At the Gates - Shogun Showdown|
|Malaysia||Basement Killing - The Graveyard Shift - The Jacuzzi Job|
|Afghanistan||Murder at the Bazaar - The Motorcade Interception - Tunnel Rat|
|India||Temple City Ambush - The Death of Hannelore - Terminal Hospitality|
|Epilogue (Russia & Sicily)||St. Petersburg Revisited - Redemption at Gontranno|