- Dr. Odon Kovacs
He is given the task to eliminate one of the doctors there, Dr. Odon Kovacs, but, Ort-Meyer already knew of Agent 47's presence at the asylum and called the SWAT to ambush him.
|The following contain spoilers. Click "show" to continue.|
The Agency is in turmoil.
Our intelligence department is working on a theory that the customers for your last four hits are actually just one person! As I wrote you earlier we normally won't take part of larger wars. But it turns out that this one customer is very powerful. So powerful that the board of directors has accepted another mission from him.
This was done under the condition that it was the last contract and that another of our agents did the job. The customer accepted the first condition, but refused the second — and the board gave in on that. The customer only wants you! That is understandable considering your track record, but it reeks.
The next mission is very simple so do me a favor — stay cool no matter what happens!
- Eliminate Doctor Kovacs.
- Access a psychiatric hospital under an assumed name, and eliminate a Doctor Kovacs. This is a high security mental hospital, so you are not allowed to carry any firearms.
- AMT 1911 'Hardballer' - On the third floor on a cart.
- Israeli Military Industries UZI - On the second floor.
- Franchi PA3/215 - On the second floor in the same room as the Uzi.
- M16A2 - On the third floor leaning on a cart.
- Mossberg Persuader Shotgun - On the third floor and inside a closet on the roof.
- W2000 - Can be found in a room across from Dr. Kovacs' office.
- Heckler & Koch MP5 - Used by the SWAT.
- Syringe - In medical locker on second floor.
- Suit - Useless as soon as the SWAT team arrives.
- Kovacs' Uniform - Gives access everywhere, body will not be found in Kovacs' office.
- Asylum Staff - Ditto, but the body will always be found.
- SWAT - Only useful if planning on fighting the SWAT teams.
- This is the only mission in the series where The Agency restricts Agent 47 on what he can bring.
- If the player looks at the plate at the top of the loading screen, they can see the person in front of Agent 47 is a failed clone experiment, "Beta 39".
- If the player looks at the barcode on Agent 47 in the loading screen, they will see that only the number "47" is displayed.
- Even if you kill Doctor Kovacs, the objectives screen will show that the objective is not complete.
- This is the second time Agent Smith needs to be saved, but the player does not have to. The player can go to the elevator, hit the button to go up and run back out before the doors close, revealing the entrance to the basement.
- In the intro cutscene of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, the security cameras from the asylum show that, canonically, instead of using Kovacs' doctor uniform to get through the SWAT, Agent 47 decided to have a huge firefight with both the SWAT and orderlies.
|Missions in Hitman: Codename 47|
|Hong Kong||Kowloon Triads in Gang War - Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant - The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant - The Lee Hong Assassination|
|Columbia||Find the U'wa Tribe - The Jungle God - Say Hello to My Little Friend|
|Hungary||Traditions of the Trade|
|Rotterdam||Gunrunner's Paradise - Plutonium Runs Loose|
|Epilogue (Romania)||The Setup - Meet Your Brother|